Lay Straight Coil 20mm 25 Metres
Product Code: LS20COIL25
Lay Straight Coils. When you're using our coils, they unroll straight, unlike other coiled pipes that can spring back and are difficult to work with.
Compatible with both PWS clamp type fittings and PWS Plumbfast Push-fit fittings.
Tried and tested, Polybutylene-1 has been used as a plumbing pipe material trusted by plumbers and homeowners alike for over 30 years. It's low thermal conductivity means it retains the heat in the water more efficiently than metal systems.
Our pipe is so flexible that it can be bent up to 8 times is diameter which means it can easily be routed through many turns and bends without cutting, thus reducing the total number of fittings needed for the job. The combination of low thermal conductivity and high corrosion resistance make it ideal for use in central heating systems and hot and cold potable water transport.
New Zealand Building Code Compliant, and Watermark Certified to Australia New Zealand joint standard AS/NZS2642.
- Longest lay-straight coil in NZ
- Higher strength and higher resistance to flammability than any other thermoplastic pipe
- Lightweight, flexible, strong, non-toxic
- Eliminate water hammer by installing with PWS Pipe Clips
- New Zealand Building Code G12 (water supplies) and B2 (durability) compliant